1. Once you have made a booking a non-
2. A maximum of 5 people can stay in the townhouse at one time (that is including babies in cots). The townhouse has 1 cot and 1 high chair.
3. Arrival after 3pm on agreed date of arrival and departure by 11am on agreed date of departure, unless by prior arrangement. Minimum rental period is 2 days.
4. Electricity, gas central heating, and hot water are all included in the price. All bedding, towels etc are included.
5. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Sorry, no smoking is allowed although outdoor ashtrays are provided.
7. If staying for two weeks or more, a change of bedding will be done at the end of each week, if guests require. Please let the owners know before arrival.
8. There is access to the play park via the patio door at the front of the townhouse, so please take care with children as the car park can get busy during the day. No liability shall fall with the owners for injury to holidaymakers.
9. The townhouse must be left in the same condition as you found it. Any damage caused should be reported to the owners immediately and will be charged for.
10. Use of the self-
11. If you need to cancel your holiday within 28 days of arrival, no refund will be given unless we can successfully re-
12. If for any reason out of our control we are unable to prove the booked townhouse, we will refund any monies that have been paid and no further claims can be made against the owners.
13. By singing the booking form / or by making and email or telephone booking with deposit you are deemed to have accepted these booking conditions and you must ensure that a member of your party understands this.
14. The owner reserves the right to demand the immediate departure of any holidaymaker not following the booking conditions or for any conduct detrimental to the property.
15. Lets are from Saturday to Saturday unless agreed with the owners.